All competition themes are available by clicking the "Meeting/Club Events" Page button on the Top RHS of this page
- Photos must be taken in 2010
- EXIF Data must be left intact so that date of photo and other information is available to the judges
- Judges will rotate on a monthly basis
- Only photos sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be entered into the competition - no other email address can be used (you will receive a confirmation email automatically from this address once received)
- Photos must be submitted by Saturday midnight so that photos can be compiled and submitted to judges in time for review
- Each photo is awarded 10 Marks per judge – the average of the 2 scores is then to be awarded
- Photos must be resized to 1024 pixels on the longest side. Save image as a 'jpeg'
- File name of photo to include your own name e.g (Joe_Bloggs_landscape.jpeg)
- Photos which do don't conform to the subject (theme) for that competition will only be given 1 point.
- Only 1 photo can be submitted per person and changing your mind after submission is not allowed
- Photos must be submitted with the correct size and orientation - please do not request for resizing or rotating to be done for you.
A free image resizing software is available from Pixresizer
or you can use Picasa,
resizer also available from FastStone